Monday, October 4, 2010

Don't read the papers at work or else

I'm at work after a good two days of vacation which has been good to the extend that I have not really a clue what it is exactly what I'm doing here 5 days a week so let's say that's a good thing. It gave me some time to catch up with the domestic news. Please, someone, take me out of here!

Today the trial against Geert Wilders starts. And modern day society seems to think we have to watch this live in television and so you can. Why on earth do we have to see trials live on television?

But anyhow, what really pissed me off is that once again mister Wilders complained about how badly he's been treated, how this is an attack on freedom of speech and an insult to him and the 1,5 mln people who voted for him.

I am so sick and tired hearing him whine about him and these 1,5 mln people. I don't know who these people are but what makes them so special when there's 15,5 mln people who didn't vote for him. Freedom of speech dear Wilders, oh, and this is also this thing called democracy. Majority counts.

Which, in a slightly unrelated note, makes it totally unacceptable to be stuck with this retard right-winged government we're rapidly heading toward to. The majority of the Dutch people does NOT approve of this government. But never a word about that of course.